Live Music On The Main Stage Presented By Grocery Outlet - King City
Friday June 24th, 2016
- 2:00 PM - 2:45PM All American Magic
- 3:00 PM - 3:45PM All American Magic
- 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM Big Bad Beat (Pop, 70's, 80's, variety)
- 7:00 PM - 8:45 PM Pressure Point (Variety)
- 9:15 PM - 11:00 PM Cloverdayle (Country)
Saturday June 25th, 2016
- 12:00 PM - 12:45PM All American Magic
- 1:00 PM - 1:45PM All American Magic
- 4:15 PM - 4:45 PM School of Rock
- 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM Soul Suspect (Funk, Blues, Pop)
- 7:00 PM - 8:45 PM Dance Machine (80's, Variety)
- 9:15 PM - 11:00 PM Ty Curtis (Blues)
There is no additional fee to see any of our great performers.
A 3 day-weekend pass is available at the gate for $7 OR purchase in advance online for $5. This ticket is good for unlimited access to the Festival for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Kids 6 and under are free.
NIGHT GLOW PRESENTED BY WALMART
On Friday and Saturday night when the carnival is in full swing, live bands are playing continuous music on the main stage, the Rogue Beer Garden is alive, and a variety of delicious food & beverage is being served under the setting sun, some of the Festival’s featured hot air balloons will return to the field, be laid out on the ground, inflated, and their burners ignited, all in the midst of an excited crowd (weather pending).
It's a wonderful opportunity to be up close and personal with the balloons while they light up the night. The Night Glow is an exciting and spectacular event you’ll never forget!
BEER GARDEN presented by Rogue ales
The Festival of Balloons is ecstatic to welcome Rogue back for the 6th year at the Festival. The Festival is excited to have a "walk around" beer garden within the tent line. Grab a beverage and walk/shop the craft and commercial vendors, listen to live music, and watch the exciting night glow!
About Rogue Ales:
Rogue Ales are made with the finest hops and barley malt, free range coastal water and Pacman top fermenting proprietary yeast. Preservatives, additives, chemicals: Never! Rogue does not pasteurize its products. Rogue Ales are bottled using an oxygen absorbing cap, brown glass for better shelf life, and plenty of malted barley and hops to provide stability. (Courtesy of Rogue.com)